Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break and the following week


     To be honest, I've been really busy and stressed out over the past couple of weeks. So much in fact that I almost forgot about this blog that is due today. Midterm week was horrible, stressful, and very intense with a heavy heavy work load.  Not only that, but I had two more midterms when I got back from Spring Break. I also have a huge exam coming up in Biology on Tuesday that is crucial for me to do good on.  Needless to say, it hasn't been easy for sure.  On another note, when we got back to class this week, Lacy had us go out in the hallways and find little quotes and things that could be used for a poem.  Then everybody wrote their stuff on the board and we had to somewhat create a poem from the verses.  I thought it was a very fun activity and I made a pretty legitimate poem. I don't have my daybook with me so I don't really remember what it says, but I thought it was pretty good.  I hope you all had a good Spring Break, and remember we only have half a semester left!

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain with the school work load. I had to take 18 credits over six classes and a lab. The workload that i have everyday is crazy, so much that i have a google calendar telling me what is due, sticky notes telling me what is due this week, and reminders set in my phone. It is hard to stay on top of everything; however, there is only a few weeks of school left then its summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this activity as well. It was different and I like trying new things. It was cool how we could bring two completely unrelated things together and make a meaningful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the work load and stress was immense for me too. But I'm sure you pulled through. I like how Lacy ties activities together. I'm ready to wrap this semester up as it warmed up over these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the stress. To be honest this was my favorite thing we've done in class. I think I just love poetry. I hope all of your exams go great!

    ReplyDelete