Sunday, February 10, 2013

"The Walking Dead"


     Not gonna lie to you guys from the beginning.  Since tonight was one of my worst nights in awhile, I decided I'm gonna go ahead and tell you guys about it.  I went home this weekend, and honestly I had a pretty good weekend.  Good food, good time with my family.  I decided to leave at around 7:30pm because I live an hour away and I wanted to make it back before 9:00pm to see The Walking Dead!  But after I left, almost everything seemed to go wrong......  It was smooth sailing down 85 South until I came across traffic about 3 exits before the UNC Charlotte exit.  Not only did I hit traffic, but it was dead stop!!!  I didn't move from the same spot for literally 40 minutes.  I pretty much faced the fact that I was going to miss the premiere of one of my favorite shows...but then I made it on campus at approximately 8:55pm.  I figured that if I had gotten a spot in Lynch parking (near my dorm; Lynch Hall), I would've been able to get inside in time for the show.  I got into Lynch parking, and I was about to get a lucky spot.  A jeep was getting ready to leave, so I put my blinker on and waited.  When the jeep pulled out, there was a car behind me that went around me and stole my spot!  He stole my parking spot when I CLEARLY had my blinker on and CLEARLY was waiting for it.  I was soooooo pissed off.  What has this world come to?  Why are people so rude and inconsiderate these days?  Anyway, to finish my story, I had to go all the way to the North Deck to park, and had to carry a ton of stuff in the pouring rain, after some guy stole my spot right next to my hall.  Shaking my head!  The only good thing about this story is that Walking Dead plays again at 11pm, and I'm gonna go ahead and watch it after I turn in this blog.  I really hope tomorrow will be a better day for me and I can't wait to see you guys in class!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, that was really unfortunate. We all seem to get those days for some reason. I've come to the realization that nothing ever goes as planned. I hope you have a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that the end of the weekend was so bad. I feel like whenever i need to do something important, everything that could possibly go wrong will. Haha Murphys Law. I started watching walking dead about a month ago and watched season one and two on netflix and that show is awesome. The only problem is that i dont really have time to watch it when it is on tv so i have to wait a year for it to hit netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry this was the outcome of your weekend. I can definitely relate because most of the time, if not all, I always have a change of plans or my original plans didn't go as planned. Maybe that's just a part of life and we will better plan things out as we become more older and mature. Hope you're having a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your day Thomas. I think the walking dead is awsome I have watched them all I wonder how the Two citys are going to resolve ther issues "War" idk.

    ReplyDelete